If you live in one of our houses you are obliged to comply with our rules. Below you can find our general house rules. You will find specific information relating to a residential location in the home (think of preparing waste etc.).
- International Flex Job provides a permanent
place to sleep for every person in one of our houses. You yourself should
provide pillows, blankets and / or a sleeping bag.
- No place and / or room is exchanged without prior consultation with our accommodation coordinator. This has to do with safety rules (e.g. easier identification in case of fire).
- A deposit of € 10,00 is deducted for the house key. When you return the key, this deposit will be returned to your account.
- You may not allow others or friends to sleep in the living space assigned to you without the permission of our accommodation coordinator.
- You share a property with other residents. Take one another into account and do not cause any inconvenience to roommates and neighbors.
- Maintain silence in the house between 10.00pm and 07.00am.
- Make sure that lights and household appliances are not switched on unnecessarily.
- Care for cleanliness and hygiene, always store your belongings, wash your plates, cutlery, pans etc. immediately after use – this to avoid irritations.
- The living space needs to be well maintained by the users. We expect users to clean the house themselves. If the living space is not clean and tidy, the residents will receive a warning. With a second warning, 2 cleaners are hired to clean and tidy up the house. The costs of this are recovered from the resident(s). It may even be that we are eventually compelled to remove certain residents from the home.
- It is forbidden to hit / screw nails and screws in the walls or to make other changes in or around the house.
- The thermostat must not be set higher than 22 degrees Celsius ❖ Do not flush fats and food residues through the sink or toilet.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the house. Keeping the house clean also includes the space around the house. Clean up your cigarette butts, do not throw them on the sidewalk or in the garden.
- Pets are not allowed in our houses.
- Close windows and doors when you leave.
- When something is broken in the living room or in case of problems (e.g. with the boiler), call 06-15391332 or 06-25028970. Please do not repair things yourself.
- Detected damages and vandalisms that have been deliberately applied are financially charged to the causer.
- There is a “evacuation plan” in every living space. This contains what to do in the event of fire, eviction, calamity, and trouble. Study the plan carefully.
- As long as you work for International Flex Job you are entitled to occupy the living space. If the temporary employment contract ends, regardless of the
reason for termination, you must leave the accommodation within 2 days, unless otherwise agreed with us.